Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally an update – and a freebie link….

I´ve been having major problems with my Internet for the two last weeks but now it seems like it´s working as it should – yippeee!!

I´m leaving the Inspiration-Lane CT by the end of this month. No speculations on why I´m leaving – just wanna thank all the nice people over there and wishing them the best.

Instead I´ve been priviliged to join the CT for the most talented and sweet Erica Zane over at ScrapMatters. I feel so happy about this since we go back all the way to Snap and Scrap (which sadly don´t excist any longer).

So now I´m proudly the member ot the C`T´s for four wonderful designers:

So what have I done for these wonderful ladies lately? Well, I got to play around with Erica Zane´s kit for the DST members but I can´t post that until Saturday. But I can assure you that it´s gorgeous!!!!

Instead I´m gonna show you what I´ve done with Woodland Fantasy

lacko090724

I also got the August Grab Bag from Mari Koegelenberg also releasing on Saturday – just gonna show you a sneak peak:

blessed090729

From Juno Design I got this kit:

image 

… which turned into this:

14-090724 bite090723

Bonnie is now selling her kits over at her blog and I got two of her new goodies:

BvanEsch-AHappySummer_PREVIEW BvanEsch_EchoesOfTheSea_PREVIEW

…. and here´s how I used them:

Husaby090727 emelie090718

Geez, I can´t remember when I did so many layouts in orange – funny really….

The other day I bought two new Magnolia stamps at their store in Borås – actually it was the only thing I bought there.  Anyway – I´ve been trying them out today. Some painted with Brushables and Promarker pens, some painted with water color. Right now they look like this:

 090730 045 090730 044

They gonna turn into cards this weekend – hopefully…… ;)

Tomorrow I´m going to Gothenburg for some serious shopping and in the evening we´re going to listen to U2- such a great day to look forward to!

Oh – I promised you a link to a freebie! It´s by Juno Design and be sure to grag it - it´s so sweet!

image

Hope you all have a nice weekend – and Happy Scrapping!

Cinna

1 comment:

Angeljet said...

Congrats on getting part of the CT of Erica Zane. I don't know this designer, but I'm sure you will have fun.