Thursday, June 04, 2009

Finally!

I never thought I would get around but I did! I updated my 365 blog.  Some days are missing though, so I "cheated"  which means that I put in more photos from one and the same day so that they add up to the total number....If you wanna check it out the link is here at your right.

I´ve done another layout for Mari Koegelenberg and her wonderful collab kit Berry Crush. I just love the colors in it! I also used her new little goodie called Date Stickers which I think will be one of those that I will get back to over and over again!

ez-mk_berrycrush mkoegelenberg-smldatestickers_LRG remember090601

Now I finally got some scrapping inspiration and I´m gonna make use of it RIGHT NOW! ;)

Happy Scrapping to you - Carina

1 comment:

Pitepärlan said...

Grattis!
Hobby & Hantverks forumet kommer läggas ner.
Startas ett nytt här med "gamla" och nya medlemmar
http://blandathantverk.forum24.se/
Välkommen att regga dig!
Kram Pitepärlan