Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a quick update

I know I promised you a little surprise last week but unfortunaly other things came in my way and I have to pospone that for a later time.... :(

Anyway - I´ve been scrapping a bit since last post, both digital and paper. Here are the digital ones:

camerashy090517

Credits: A little Damasky paperpack and Who´s that boy? by Juno Design at Elemental Scraps.

MRN090508

Credits: Edgy Solids; Bunch of Buttons and Glitter Mess by Juno Design at ScrapMatters.

mayquote090507

Credits: Juicy Spring by FruitLoopSally at Inspiration-Lane.

Here´s the non-digi. It´s a mini album with some of my fav films, just for fun!

090518 013 090518 014

090518 021

090518 022

This week is reeaaaaally already so crowded! We have a French exchange student staying with us until Friday, which is great fun.

This evening I have computer class at work. On Wednesday I have a scrapbooking class in my shop in the evening. Thursday we´re going to Liseberg in Gothenburgh which is a big amusement park. Friday and Saturday are workdays.....

Oh - and today I went to the hair dresser and change my hair style!

090518 031

Feels good to have a bit shorter hair again! What do you think????

Hope you all have a nice week!

Cinna

No comments: