Saturday, April 25, 2009

I´ve been to class!

Wednesday I was on a class with two of the PrimaDonna´s in my shop - Jen Starr and Tracie Hudson- and it was so inspirational!

Not only did I get to learn from two awesome scrappers - I got to know two wonderful persons. So easy going and willing to share all their knowledge! Here´s the layouts I did:

090425 004

090425 003

090425 002

The last one isn´t actually finished. There´s supposed to be a ribbon in the left corner with some tags, but I didn´t find any nice ribbon at home...I´m gonna fix it this evening.

I´ll be back with an update on what stuff I used - but most of it is from Prima.

I´ve done some digital one´s too:

This one is made with Buggabo Collab kit by JunoDesign and Valerie Brown Design:

template130-090419

...and this one with Puddlehoppers - April Megakit by IL Design Team:

birdspotting090412 

Hope you all have a nice day - and happy scrapping! ;)

Cinna

No comments: