Friday, April 10, 2009

Hi everyone!

It seems like ages since I last blogged and you might just say that since it´s been 10 days....

So what´s going on around here? Well, it´s Easter which always means that I eat more candy than I should and taking it slow. I´ve been working in my store the whole week - no school - and it feels good to be focused on just one thing.

We´re planning for an awesome thing in the store. Two of the PrimaDonna´s are coming to us and doing two classes which is gonna be sooo exciting!  I might explain btw that they are working as CT´s for Prima Marketing and are called Jen Starr and Tracie Hudson. I´m hoping to learn A LOT of new cool things for paper scrapping. Jen has worked with one of my "idols" - Tim Holtz -  so I´m really looking forward to this.

In digiscrapping land I´m working with a lot of things right now and I have been a little bad on marketing all the gorgeous stuff that is coming my way. First of all I want to show the stuff I got from Inspiration Lane:

cc-mudmaryjanes-600

onvacation

fruitloopsally_Memories_FOLDER

moon090314

fruitloopsally_LTT_FOLDER 

I made this for the Qoute Challenge I´m running at Inspiration Lane:

aprilquote090401

image

paris090405

folder jyurko_Sundae_FeltEP-PV-600

Monkeyaround090326

Are you still here? Hope so - here´s more....First Juno Design:juno_easterday_preview easter090408

juno_bitspieces_preview

PS-090405

....and a SPANKING NEW collab kit with TheresK releasing on Monday...so I can only show you my layout....

new090410

I´ll come back this weekend with more goodies from Mari Koegelenberg and Bonnie van Esch....

Tomorrow´s workday again and I´m hoping on having a lot of customers in the store....But now I´m gonna turn of the computer and just relax in the sofa with DH and a nice glass of wine.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Happy Scrapping - Cinna

No comments: