Sunday, March 08, 2009

Feeling a little creative

Today I went out on a short photo trip with dh, but the weather was awful.  It was windy, snowy and very cold! Got some shots though....

OK- about the creative stuff. I made a little freebie for you - word frames. Hope you like them! If you download please leave a comment - it´s always nice! ;)

Here´s the preview (click for link)

Frames-preview

...and this is my layout:

Thisday090308

As always - full credits for my layout in my gallery.

Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

admin said...

Thank you :) I love the beautiful frames!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you, love how you used the postage stamp underneath. hsmema

Angeljet said...

Thanks Carina! Those frames are wonderful.
I also put a link to your blog in my list of blogs on my own blog.

Anonymous said...

I love those frames!! Thank you!

TerriK said...

((LOVE)) the frames! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!