Thursday, February 12, 2009

CT work

I am fortunate to be on the team for some awesome designers. Right now I´ve been working with two wonderful kits from two different designers.

First I wanna show you Bonnie van Esch´s new kit called "One fine day" which you can find at Snap and Scrap here:

BvanEsch-OneFineDay-PREVIEW_02

This is my layout with it:

onefineday090209

The other kit is made by Mari Koegelenberg and it´s called "The Ultimate Baby Girl collection" which you can find at The DigiChick here:

mkoegelenberg-babygirl_LRG

....and my layout:

mylittlegirl090209

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Happy Scrapping - Cinna

2 comments:

bsilvia said...

Hi!
Love your layout with the clouds :)

S

Henriete aka Angel Jet said...

I like One Fine Day very much. And I love your layout you did with this! Great job, Carina.