Sunday, January 04, 2009

Trying - again...

I´ve decided to give the 365 project another try so I have updated my link to the right. It goes to my not so used Flickr account, well not yet anyway.

I have also choosed my word for 2009 and it´s gonna be CREATE. It´s a really good word for me both in Swedish and in English. Sometimes I feel more comfortable with how words sound in English. Strange but true.

I can´t help but think about last years chosen word. It was change - and boy did I get it......in a very positive way too!

Have you considered  about choosing a word for this year? Look for more information and inspiration over at Ali Edwards blog.

Here´s my latest layouts:

process 

Credits: Country Charm by Mari Koegelenberg, TDC

denim1-081225

Credits: Denim Gal by Mari Koegelenberg, TDC

Merry081221

Credits: November Collab kit by CLD Design Team.

I´ve also done a layout using Sketch 115 over at Pencil Lines, but I´m not gonna post it until I know it´s OK!

Why not starting off the New Year for a worthy cause? All of the members of Mari Koegelenberg´s CT have created a calendar for 2009.

image

The proceeds from this Calendar Kit will go to 'The Children's Hospital at Westmead'. You can visit their website here for more information:
http://www.chw.edu.au/

Have a nice week!!!

1 comment:

googler said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all!
aoc power leveling