Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Goodies from Christina Renee and NataliDesign!

I am a big fan of Christina Renee and recently got this wonderful discount  for sporting her banner over at DST. So I spent it on some wonderful stuff. Look at these:

French Café

CRD_FrenchCafe_ElementPreview

Bugs, bugs, everywhere bugs!

Folder

Ultimate Artist Collection

image

Dirty Notes

CRenee_DirtyNotes_preview

This is what I´ve done so far....

bugs081123

While I was out on my shopping spree I couldn´t resist this little goodie from NataliDesign:

natali_designdream_prewiew600

It turned into this:

 empa081123

NOW - I´m off for some more scrapping!

HS-1

1 comment:

splendid said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!
age of conan power leveling