Sunday, November 02, 2008

What a week...and a little treat for you!

This week has been so much fun! It started with getting picked LOTW over at The DigiChick with this layout:

fall2-081022

I used a new kit by Mari Koegelenberg called Vintage Fall

image

Then I got two more new kits to play with by Mari.

Jubilee

image

happy081026

Magical Wonderland

image

hh081027

As if this wasn´t enough I was rewarded by Tangie Baxter with this awesome gift for sporting the Christina Renee blinkie over at DST - Christina´s wonderful kit Color Theory Gold!Folder

I´ve already used it and made a wonderful wallpaper with it: wallpaper081101

Finally I promised you a little treat ! I created a sketch for a competition over at my store blog Hobbyglädje and figured that I might as well turn it into a template and share it here too! I would be really happy if you would send me a link with something you made with it! ;)   (It´s saved as a png)

                                        {LINK}

skissutmaning2

This is how my layout looks like...

walls081030

Have a nice week!

HS-1

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.