Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time´s flying by

It seems like forever since I last made a comment here - but I´ll try to get a goodie out to you soon. That means some kind of frebbie -yyyeeeaaahhh! ;)

Just have to post my latest digiscraps:

Sweet  Halloween - Mari Koegelenberg

halloween081018

halloween2-081018

Bonnie van Esch:

Fall081010 

Color Line Design Megakit for October:

splendour081011

I´ve also been working on some other stuff  that still is secret...

AND I have taken pics of my ordinary scrapbooking, but I forgot to take them out of the album so the quality is so-so.  Anyway- here they are...(gonna make a new photo serie of them later...)

Helsingborg1

himmelriket

sistadagen

Tobbe1

Tobbe och jag Vadstena

I warned you... ;) LOLLLLL!

So have a really nice weekend all of you!

In two weeks I´ll soley work in my shop- YIIIIIPPEEEEEE!!!

Good night and

HS-1

No comments: