Monday, September 01, 2008

Busy weekend

This weekend has been reeeeaaaally busy since I was at the big Formex fair in Stockholm Friday- Sunday. Me and my SIL found some really awesome stuff for our store! And we spent a lot of money too....

Before I went I managed to make some layouts for Mari Koegelenberg at The DigiChick. Here they are:

Family with kit Serene

family080827 

mkoegelenberg-serene

Ocean with kit Cool Breeze

ocean080827

mkoegelenberg-coolbreeze

I´ve also made two for Bonnie van Esch and her sister Jen aka ChaosLounge with their collab kit Fall, Leaves Fall:

emelie080825

fall1-080825

FallLeavesFallCollabFullKit-Bonnie-vanEsch-Designs

Next I get to work with these goodies:

BvanEsch-ABucketFullofBerries-FullKit_PREVIEW

BvanEsch-MidnightDreams_PREVIEW

BvanEsch-PollyputTheKettleOn_PREVIEW

mkoegelenberg-dreamquotes

mkoegelenberg-sweetlife

Happy Scrapping!

Cinna

No comments: