Saturday, August 02, 2008

Awesome megakit

I just have to show you this awesome megakit by the design team over at Color Line Design. Wanna know what´s the best part of this? You can get it - for free! All you have to do is complete three (or more) challenges at CLD! Look at the website for more details. 

Here are the papers:

CLD_AugCollabPPrev

Here are the elements:

CLD_AugCollabFPrev 

Sooo great for all your summer parties!

This is what I´ve done with it so far:

13-080731

OK - I´ve done two more for my all time fav designers and webfriends Kellie and Natalie.

This one´s made with Kel´s Everglade kit:

Bday080731

....and this one with Nat´s Country Chic:

EA080731 

Now I´m going to sit here and sulk and pull my hair for NOT getting to terms with how to get  my store homepage to work. Any handy tip on how to use Frontpage, Filezilla or any bugs with Vista....ANY help is welcome! And pleeeease don´t direct me to Microsoft homepage. It´s so baaaaad.....Hmmmm - I have a Mac too....Maybe it´s easier....Well, I think you´re getting the (desperate) picture here....

Happy Scrapping all of you!

No comments: