Saturday, May 10, 2008

My latest layouts - and a freebie!

Hi everyone!

Thought I would post some of my latest layouts.

Made with Gabrielle kit made by Carola Mondini, PDP:

Paris1-080508

Made with {Inspired by} Ashley by Krystal Hartley, PDP:

Focused080508

Here I used Primavera kit by SunJan Designs, PDP:

besttime080508

Next made with Cherry Kiss 2  and Curled Frames - Sunflower, PDP. Messi Alpha - Melgendesign, PDP.

Notredame1

And finally this one made with Hayfever Happens by Erica Zane, Snap & Scrap:

Loveisintheair080505

OK - now that you´ve been so nice and looked at all my layouts here´s a little treat for you. I made you a template in PSD format and I hope you like it. I would be happy if you leave some love...

3Photo_Template-preview

3Photo Template

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

eva said...

Hej cinna, vill bara kolla med dig att du läst min epost till dig angående galleriet, hör gärna av dig.

thomsen said...

Jag har pm:at dig inne på Catscrap ang en scrapliftutmaning. Hör av dig så att jag vet om jag kan köra på med liften jag håller på med eller om jag ska utse något annat "offer".