Thursday, April 03, 2008

Wooohooo! I won!

When I checked the mail the other day I got a wonderful mail from Authentic Artistry, which is the blog for Christina Renee.  They have had an ATC contest and I WON!!!! Here´s the card:

ATC--CR1

My price was a GC for 10 dollars and lucky me there was a sale at her store. So this is what I got:

CR_Flutterflies_Preview

CRenee_PiledHigh_Grungy1_Preview

CRenee_VintageBlooms_Preview

SPCollab_Preview_Elements

A lot of goodies!!!!

We´re finally seing the end to the ADSR. It has been great fun but also very exhausting...Gonna feel good to take a little break after this week and just stick to the ordinary assignements for the teams I´m on.

Here´s my layout for Challenge #11:

flutterby1 

For full credits please check my DST gallery.

Have a nice weekend - thanks all of you who liked my bracket frames. I´m working on a new freebie....

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Congrats Carina! I am so happy about you!