Sunday, February 03, 2008

Change

I´m a big fan of Ali Edwards and many times a week I read her blog.  If I ever could wish for a mentor she would defenitely be my choice.

I bought her new book when it came out and I just love it! It really gives my creativity a boost and if I read it before going to bed I can´t sleep because of all the ideas that are swirling in my head......

A couple of weeks ago she was talking about picking a word for 2008 that would stand for something special - a sort of  inspiration and guiding point.  Ali picked the word "Vitality" which is great - but I really wanted to have my own.  And finally - after almost a month of thinking- the word just came to me listening to a song on my Ipod.

My word for 2008 is gonna be "Change" and I even think I´m gonna keep the English word for it since it begins with a C...just like my name!

Change can stand for so many things and that´s what suits me so well.  Someone said that it take courage for a person to want change so that´s what I´m aiming for.

It´s getting late, and tomorrow´s workday. I´ll be back with some more about my word. Now I´m off reading about DNA and the cell for tomorrow´s class!

Have a nice week!

No comments: