Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Layout mania - and a new freebie

Hi everyone!

I hope that the new year has started nice for you. I´m soon off to the cinema with my dd to see "The Golden Compass". We haven´t read the books but we liked the trailer so we´re looking forward to a nice evening. But before we leave I´m gonna show you my new layouts. All credits can be found in my DST gallery.









....And since you´ve been so nice and looked at all my layouts I´m gonna leave you with a NEW FREEBIE! They´re all plain papers with a touch of "wrinkles".
You can download it here:



Happy Scrapping to you all!

3 comments:

Érica said...

Thanks Carina. I love these colors you used in papers.

Kell said...

I love your LO's Cinna :) and thanks for the freebie, you can never have enough papers!!!
Hugs Kell

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.