Monday, December 17, 2007

Where is the Christmas spirit?

Hectic, hectic......
Time´s flying by with the speed of light and I feel that I don´t even have time to breathe. It´s the last days of this semester at my school and there is so much going on with giving kids grades, planning and fixing. You should see my laundry mountain waiting for me in the basement that is calling my name right now....
AND I´ve practically done no Christmas shopping...
Well, well. Tomorrow I´m taking the kids to town and fix the most on my list when it comes to food and hopefully some Christmas presents too.

I have managed to squeeze in time to read Ali Edwards new book before I go to bed and gee that is NOT a good idea. So many ideas in my head it´s just spinning! It´s awesome!

Posting layouts another day - the laundry´s screaming..... ;)

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lisbet said...

Tar mig en liten blogrunda eftersom jag inte vet om det blir någon före jul. Tack för alla fina layouter, kort och skapelser som du visat upp under året. Jag har blivit så inspirerad. Försök nu att ta ner tempot och riktigt njuta av sista advent och sedan julen.

God jul