Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back on track

Hope all of you have had a nice Christmas with your family and friends. We were supposed to go to our relatives to celebrate but I got really sick the day before Christmas. First I got a stomache flue so I was totally gone. When I started to feel a little better on Christmas Eve I got hit by the worst cold ever! So now I´m sitting here with a bad cough and running nose......

Anyway -I got a lot of nice gifts this year and I´m sure gonna make a layout with pics of all the little goodies. My son thinks I´m crazy, taking photos of everything - LOLLL!
The really good news is that I got my hands on a try-out version of PSCS3 for mac which means I CAN SCRAP AGAIN!!! YIPEEE!
So, I decided to give you a little treat this time - my third freebie ever! It´s a little paper pack and I hope you like it. Be sure to leave some love if you grab it and I´d love to see what you do with it!
Here is a preview:



You can download it here!

Now I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.