Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rockin´Girl Blog announcement - and 2 layouts

Finally I´m gonna announce my choices for Rockin´Girl Blog. Here they are:



First: Bonnie´s great blog - what an inspiration and a great designer!
Second: Kellie´s - that girl really needs some cheering up after all the trouble she had with her last house....
Third: Dawn´s blog - just go over there. It´s crazy!
Fourth: DigiscrapMac - thanks Katherine for learning me use my Mac!

OK - layout time!

The first one is made with Kellie´s gorgeous kit Reflection which you can find at CLD:


The second is made with Pamela Gibson´s awesome kit TwirlyWhirly Boy which you can find at OAKS:



As usual you can find full creds at my DST Gallery!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Thanks Cinna for the award! You rock too! I won't do it again as I recently got it and did my 5 people. But thanks for voting for me-you are too sweet!!