Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time for an update - and a little surprise!

Oh my! Didn´t realise it´s been over a week since I last posted!
First of all - finished Harry Potter and I LOVED IT!!! Great ending and a feeling that there just might be a little chance that JK Rowling is gonna do more with this amazing story.

Second - done a couple of more layouts for Bonnie Van Esch with two of her latest products. The first is made with a paper pack called Butterfly Dreams:


The second one is made with a kit called Cardboard Graph:



Here´s previews of the products that can be found at Snap & Scrap:





OK - time for the little surprise....I´ve been starting making my own designs! Nothing fancy right now- I´m starting with making papers and we´ll see what happens.
PLEEEAAASE - I´d love to know what you think! Is it something I ought to share? If so - I really need to learn how to zip files and get a 4Shared account - LOLLL!!!



That´s all for now - Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

krissej69 said...

Your papers are really pretty! I'd love it if you'd share them :)

Mousey said...

Yes you should share! LOL
Those papers are gorgeous!

Dilorf said...

Kanonfina papper!!