Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A freebie for you....!

Yes you´re right! You´re gonna get a little freebie from me....

But first I wanna show you my latest layout. The kit I used is called Blossom Love and is made by Graciela Mendez at Polkadotpotato. The papers in that kit are awesome and the embies are sooo nice! Please check my DST gallery for full credits - I´d love it if you leave a comment there!



And now time for the freebie! Just click on the link under the picture and be sure to leave a comment!
Oh, I´d love to see what you make of them! Just send me a link to your layout!



http://www.4shared.com/file/21519111/cad312d5/Shabby_Dots.html

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Cinna! Love that LO-left you love at snap and scrap! And thanks for the cute polka papers!

Kell said...

These papers are so cute!!! Thanks Cinna :)