Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back again ...and can´t make my mind up!

This is hysterical I know...but I realized that most of my scrapping friends actually DON´T speak Swedish. So therefore it seems kinda stupid that I decided to write in Swedish...

Well, well.

I wanna take a moment to make some commercial for two places on the net I think is really nice - but don´t get that much attention.

One is Scrap2Basics - there are some awesome stuff in the shop and everyone there is fo friendly and helpful. I also do a challenge there - the Colour Challenge - and I´d be really happy if you wanna give it a try!

The other place is called ColorLineDesign, where I´m in the CT for! It´s owned by two amazing and wonderful designers called Kellie Purdy and Natalie Bird. Their stuff rock!

Links for both places can be found right here on the left!

Have a nice week!

No comments: