Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yeaaah - feeling better!

Finally my cold is getting better, which means more energy for scrapping!
Just the other day I realized that this will be the first year ever I start with actually knowing what digital scrapbooking is. And to have all this started with that I got my hands on Photoshop Elements! I´d never guessed that I´d be doing all these kinds of stuff that I do today and all new friends I learned to know on the way!

I´d really like you to go over to Scrap2Basic where I´m running two challenges - the Colour Challenge and the Quote Challenge. For now it´s just for the fun, but I´ll try to get some prizes for them!

Finally - no posting without a new kit I´m working on...LOL!
I recently got this one from Scrap2Basics. It´s made by Pamela Gibson and is called Soda Shoppe Sensations. I just love those colours!



So - Happy Scrapping to all of you!
((((Hugs)))) Cinna

No comments: