Friday, January 05, 2007

New Creative Team

Today is a special day - my son is turning 14! So today I have a ton of preparations to do since we´re going to celebrate him tomorrow with all our relatives. I have to bake and clean the house! On top of this I´m hoping to get some scrapping time too!!!
I couldn´t sleep yesterday evening - my head was full of LO ideas.....


Yes, you read it right! I´m on one more Creative Team! I´m going to work with designer Kelley McDonald who designs for various digiscrapping shops on the net. Yesterday I got two kits from her to work on called Angel Spirit and Winter Fiesta:






To top it all I have another great kit from Mary Ridgeway to work on called Bed of roses. Be sure to check it out on Deco-Pages!




So I´m off now - I´m pretty crowded today as you understand... :)

Wishing you all a nice weekend!

No comments: